Currently the admission is open for Nursery, L.K.G., U.K.G. and Class I.
Admission Procedure/ Eligibility:
Admission is open to all irrespective of all castes, creed & community.
The Minimum age required for admission in various classes is as follows: -
- Nursery : 2+ years
- L.K.G. : 3+ years
- U.K.G. : 4+ years
- Std. I : 5+ years
Rules for admission:-
- Schedule for admission form, test and result are notified in the month of November to December.
- Admission is done only if seats are available.
- Admission forms and prospectus are made available from the principal on payment of Rs.200 for admission test.
- Duly filled in admission form along with relevant documents must be submitted to the school office within the specific date.
- No T.C. is required for student taking admission in Nursery, LKG, UKG & Std-I.
- Admission tests are taken on the following subjects:-
- Nursery: No admission test (First come first serve basis)
- LKG : English, Maths
- UKG : English, Maths
- Std-I : English, Maths
- Attested copies of the following documents are required to be submitted along with the application form.
- For Nursery, LKG, UKG & Std-I, birth certificate to be issued by the competent authority.
- For Class-II onwards, birth certificate along with T.C. and progress report from the school where the student studied last.